We sell the best and fix the rest!

56 Calle Gazapo
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA • 92688

Call us for a free estimate or in-home
demonstration - 949-228-7364
An example of what our customers are saying:     

The Vac Dudes service call

Comprehensive 20 Point System Checkup for your Central Vacuum System (recommended every 2 to 4 years). We service all brands and models!

Power Unit

1. Tighten intake, exhaust and line clamps
2. Inspect internal motor plate gasket for proper sealing
3. Inspect motor, relay transformer for any problems
4. Tighten dirt canister clamps if needed
5. Empty & clean dirt canister
6. Clean protective lint screen
7. Clean exterior of Power Unit and nearby pipe
8. Check operation of utility valve
9. Explain routine maintenance to homeowner
10. Ensure Warranty information is registered with the factory

Tube System

1. Check inlet valve switch for proper functionality (making sure system is activated when the inlet door is open, and the hose fits securely)
2. Check inlet valves for proper sealing
3. Tighten all inlet valve screws and level if needed
4. Troubleshoot any leakage found


1. Clean all standard tools
2. Disassemble turbine Power Brush; clean inside and out; inspect bearings; replace belt if needed (one Power Brush included in maintenance package; $45 per each additional Power Brush)
3. Check hoses for obstructions
4. Ensure hose rack is installed and secure
5. Ensure hose sock is tied and securely in place

Total Cost: $195.00*

*For homes outside of Orange County, extra charges will apply.


Our California State License Number is 933690.

Who must be licensed as a contractor?

All businesses or individuals who construct or alter, or offer to construct or alter, any building, highway, road, parking facility, railroad, excavation, or other structure in California must be licensed by the California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) if the total cost (labor and materials) of one or more contracts on the project is $500 or more. Contractors, including subcontractors, specialty contractors, and persons engaged in the business of home improvement (with the exception of joint ventures and projects involving federal funding) must be licensed before submitting bids. Licenses may be issued to individuals, partnerships, corporations, or joint ventures. The CSLB does not issue licenses to Limited Liability Companies (LLCs).

© 2016 Doran, Inc. All rights reserved. All brands and trademarks are property of their respective owners.